Saturday 25 January 2014

Facial Cleansing Products and Tips

Hey Misfits,
I have been having trouble with the skin around my lips being really dry and as school comes back it's not the best thing to look like that. Especially around teens. So I thought why not do a post on how to look after your face with some tips and products to use.  And I also want to mention that I am not suggesting everyone has bad skin or anything like that.

PRODUCTS
First of all, Derma intensive+ series. There are three products in the series, a gentle cleansing milk, a clarifying facial toner and an anti-wrinkle night cream. All of which come for under $5 AUD at Coles.

A great product for your lips is Vaseline. Which is a pure petroleum jelly, and I know it doesn't sound like something someone would put on their lips but I promise you it works wonders.

To remove make up I use Neutrogena make up remover cleansing towelettes. They are really soft, easy to use and EFFECTIVE!

TIPS

  1. When you wash your face first wet it in warm water to open the pores. This cleans them out so your less likely to get zits and pimples. And after you finish washing your face close them again by applying cold water. That way they STAY clean.
  2. It may sound weird but by cutting a slice of cucumber (leave the skin on) and rubbing it all over your face then washing it off, makes your face shinier.
  3. Cleans your face twice a day. In the morning and at night before bed.
  4. Exfoliate! Exfoliate AT LEAST once a week. Scrubbing away dead skin cells will make your skin look healthier and younger.
  5. Moisterise your skin. I moisterise after I shower, before and after I apply foundation and before I go to bed. I use Garnier Skin Naturals Pure 24 Hours Moisterising Care and it is a charm.
And I do pretty much ALL of these things but sometimes I forget. I highly recommending this to reduce wrinkling and skin damage especially if you wear make up.

x Mackenzie x

No comments:

Post a Comment