Sunday 9 February 2014

Frozen - Fashion & Beauty

Lately I have been obsessing over Frozen (the Disney movie). So I decided to do this Fashion and Beauty post on the clothing, make up and nails based on the two characters - Elsa and Anna.

Guess who we are out of the two 
(leave it in the comments) 

Elsa


Anna


I also thought I would have a crack at achieving their hairstyles (btw it took FOREVER)
            Anna Winter Outfit Hairstyle                       Anna Coronation Day Hairstyle          

  Elsa Coronation Day Hairstyle Back                      Elsa Coronation day Hairstyle Front 

Elsa Let It Go Hair Style

If you like this sort of thing I will be doing an Elsa hair tutorial Friday on my YouTube channel and either e-mail TheMisfits or comment on this post for our next Disney Movie inspired Fashion & Beauty.

x Mackenzie x

No comments:

Post a Comment