Tuesday 31 December 2013

BOE Beauty


For christmas I recieved a massive boe Beauty kit, complete with nail polish, nail file, toe separator, eyeshadows, blushes, eye liners, lipsticks and a make up bag. I think boe Beauty is amazing however have only been able to find it in Big W (Australian shop) and not online either.





Nail Polish
The kit contained 4 different coloured nail polish. Pinky redy one, purple, gold/bronze and a bright red (I don't actually know the proper colour names or product name as it was in a huge set and I can't find it anywhere online).



Purple
Gold/Bronze
Pinky Red
Bright Red
Eye Shadow
The eyeshadow range I have from boe includes 4 different colour paletes contain 4 different colours and shades.The colours included in all 4 are purple. green, dark brown, rose pink, dark green, black,hazelnut, indigo, grey, light brown, hot pink, pale pink, brown, light green, dark grey and peach. 




I also did swatches on my hand to show you the colour when it's not inside a palette.



Eye Line
I have 4 different eye liner colours. A light silvery blue, a metalic green, a metalic blue and a black with a little bit of silver throughout it.
Lipstick
In boe Beauty's range of lipsticks I only have 4. A dark purple, hot pink, red and light brown. However I have found the lipsticks fairly bright in it's case but when applied quite light. Especially the purple which is really dark but when put on it is almost pink and matches my original lip colour. 



XMackenzieX



No comments:

Post a Comment