Thursday 26 December 2013

Maybelline New York One by One Volume Express Mascara Review

The One by One mascara by Maybelline is by far the best mascara that I have ever used. The colour, finish, application and quality is amazing in this mascara.





One of the main things that actually attracted me to this product was the price. This was quite a cheap product for such great quality, I think I got this on sale. I am not sure where I purchased this; I think I got it from Target, Kmart or Priceline. People say that you get what you pay, in this instance you get more than what you pay for because it’s so cheap but amazing quality.

The actual finish of the product is not too glossy and it doesn’t leave huge clumps. I got it in Satin Black, I don’t know if it comes in other colours, probably not but if anybody finds this in different colours comment down below.




The application of this mascara is amazing. The wand is really big and has lots of bristles. This prevents your eyelashes from clumping together as mush which is a huge plus or me because my eyelashes clump really easily.



This product works the best if you curl your eyelashes first and then apply the mascara. The One by One mascara is easy to get huge lashes as it’s really easy to build up layers to make your lashes appear super long.

I would recommend this product to everyone. It’s really good and looks amazing as an everyday look or to wear out in the evening.

If you have this mascara please comment down below your thoughts, I would love to hear them.

X Emma X

No comments:

Post a Comment