Thursday 26 December 2013

Mega Lashes Makeup Look

Hey everyone,
Because its boxing day, we actually had a whole bunch of people over for snacks and drinks and whatever and so with me being the only teenage girl there I had to find something to do. So basically i just did this makeup look really quickly but it looks great. the main focus is the lashes and also the pink lips.

On my lips I used Rimmel London's lasting finish 1000 Kisses lip stain on the first layer, then I put the TCW lipstick on top (I don't know the shade, it's not on the packaging).



On the lids of my eyes I used ModelCo's smokey eye duo eyshadow, I used the shade Mykonos. Instead of using eyeliner I wet my angled brow brush and used the Shanghai shade from the same ModelCo duo and lined it on my waterline - top and bottom - I prefer using the eyeshadow to do this than a pencil. 
On my lashes I used my favourite mascara the Maybelline New York One By One Volume Express mascara in Satin Black.


I love this look because it's so simple, is really quick and it can be and everyday look or an evening look.
I really recommend any of these products especially the mascara as they all are fabulous and affordable.

If you have any questions leave them in the comments and I will try to get back to you.

X Emma X

No comments:

Post a Comment