Monday 30 December 2013

Nude by Nature Professional Brush Kit

So today I went to the shops because I was in desperate need of some more makeup products.
One thing I did need were some new makeup brushes. I saw this Nude by Nature Professional Brush Kit and I thought that I would give it a try. It looks like it is going to be a great kit for me because I am actually just starting with makeup and this kit has all the essentials.

This set comes with a kabuki brush, defining blush/powder brush, deluxe eye shader, domed eye blending brush, concealer brush, dual headed eye definer and lip brush and a precision sharpener. it also comes with a brown zip up case to store all your brushes in. The brushes are all extremely soft.  this particular set retails for $30 AUD and i bought mine from Priceline. You can also buy this brand online at https://www.nudebynature.com.au/ but unfortunately they do not ship to addresses outside of Australia  

The company uses all naturally derived ingredients. The makeup is great for your skin and does not contain harmful chemicals. These brushes are made of high quality synthetic fibres so as not to take hair from animals. 

I would really recommend these brushes because it is a really cheap set compared to other brands and they are a good quality and just so soft.
X Emma X

No comments:

Post a Comment